Saturday, September 7, 2013

NFL Fantasy Football 2013 Creamscicle Crusher: 1st Pick Overall 12 Team PPR League Standard Scoring Snake Draft Results



The 2013 NFL Season is starting Thursday night and I am drafted and ready for the season. 

1. With my first and luck of the draw pick I chose the early favorite for the MVP and single season rushing record breaker Adrian Peterson. No Brainer
2. After sitting for ten minutes waiting for my next pick, I chose Matt Forte a PPR machine.
3. Came back with Randall Cobb a favorite new target for Aaron Rodgers and future Pro Bowler.
4. I grabbed Reggie Bush another good PPR guy! 
5. I reached and grabbed Russel Wilson, hoping that he continues to stay healthy and keeps running!
after the fifth pick every thing fell as players were picked right before I wanted to draft.
I did get Jordan Cameron late as well as Giovani Bernard, both to me have breakout potential!

Are you looking for sports memorabilia of players like these check out my ebay page!
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/siandmore




No comments:

Post a Comment